No more hiding crooked teeth.
Show off a new smile
If you have concerns about the way your teeth are positioned, if they are misaligned or crooked, for example, or you have particular teeth that are twisted or uneven, you could benefit from orthodontic treatment. This is where a specialist orthodontist works to correct the alignment of your teeth using a specialist appliance called a brace. This type of treatment is very advanced, and it is possible to correct your teeth with very subtle, very discreet appliances – most people won’t even realise that you have braces in your mouth. You will still be able to look after your oral health in full, so you can enjoy a new smile without requiring unsightly, uncomfortable metal braces.
The benefits of orthodontic treatment
If you are unhappy with the way your teeth look, you don’t have to be! Orthodontic treatment can correct your teeth and give you the smile you have always dreamed of.
These are some of the benefits you can enjoy following orthodontic treatment:
- Straight, even teeth. You can enjoy straight teeth that aren’t crooked or misaligned. Orthodontic treatment is very effective.
- Reduced stress and pain. Crooked teeth can put more stress on chewing muscles, causing headaches or neck and shoulder pain.
- Better oral hygiene. It can be difficult to clean crooked teeth, putting you at higher risk of tooth decay or gum disease.
- Confidence in your appearance. Take pride in your smile and feel confident in your beautiful, straightened teeth.
- Teeth that can last a lifetime. When you have good oral hygiene, your teeth are much more likely to be with you for life.
Hear from our Customers
Invisalign – advanced orthodontic treatment
Gentle Dental Care is an Invisalign practitioner, offering Invisalign treatment to discreetly correct your smile. This cutting-edge treatment is one of the most advanced in the UK and you can begin your journey towards a happier smile following an initial consultation.
The benefits of Invisalign:
- Comfort – this is a thin, lightweight brace
- Removable – take Invisalign out to clean your teeth
- Discreet – it’s almost invisible in your mouth
- Easy to eat with – none of the restrictions of metal braces
- Low maintenance – requires fewer dentist visits
We are the perfect practice for your Invisalign treatment:
- We have been awarded platinum status
- We have an iTero scanner, so there’s no need for uncomfortable impressions
- You can choose 0% finance payment plans
- Our practice is well reviewed for Invisalign
- The treatment process includes teeth whitening, free of charge
- You are left with three retainers to maintain your smile after treatment
As we believe that Invisalign is the best way to straighten your teeth, most of our dentists are highly experienced in this field and almost all of our dentists are qualified to provide this unique service.
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do