A tailored referral service
for you and your patients
We accept referrals for:
- Complex fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Complex surgical extractions
Our dedicated referral support manager ensures we maintain close collaboration and you are kept informed of your patient’s progress and the completion of their treatment. We are happy to discuss any cases with you if you would like advice before referring.
The team is here to help you when you need it and guarantee to return your patients to you for continuing care.
Our referral process
Our referral process is very simple. All you have to do is contact us and we will do the rest. You can refer through the website using our online form below – alternatively download the form here and send the details to 391 Wickham Road, Croydon, CR0 8DP, for the attention of Dr Mish Sachdev.
Please complete the form below to submit your referral.
Benefits for dentists
- Transparent open-door policy – we encourage open dialogue and we take pleasure in actively supporting and welcoming you and your team.
- Preferential booking for all lecture events given by or affiliated through the practice.
- A free consultation for your patient so we can explore all the implant options and save you time. If possible, Dr Mish will meet your patient.
- Free restorative implants educational evening invitation.
- One-to-one initial training on restoring your implant cases – we support and mentor our referrers, helping them with their first 10 restorations at no charge.
- No instrument or equipment outlay for restoration – we will provide you with a restorative kit so there’s no additional expense.
- We offer you and your patient out-of-hours support while your patients are in treatment with us.
- Our team will always make it their priority to receive your calls. We will happily provide specialist advice and a second opinion, if required.
- We guarantee to contact you or your patient within 48 hours of receiving your referral.
- If there are any complications you can refer your patient back to us and we treat them with you.
Dr Mish Sachdev
Specialist in periodontics and implant dentistry
BDS HONS (Lond), MJDF RCS (Eng), MClin Dent Perio, MRD RCS (Eng), M (Rest Dent) RCPS (Glasg)
GDC no. 114518
- Qualified from Guy’s Hospital with honours
- Trained specialist from the Eastman Institute, with a focus on periodontology and implant dentistry
- Achieved ‘Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD)’ from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Awarded a distinction for his Masters in Clinical Dentistry and a Certificate in Periodontology by the European Federation of Periodontology
- Published in peer-reviewed journals
- Recognised as the Best Young Dentist 2013 – London, at the National Dentistry Awards
- Holds teaching positions at the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL and at the Royal London, Whitechapel
- Lectured nationally and internationally
Dr Bardia Valizadeh
DDS, MFDS RCSEd, MClinDent, MPros RCSEd
GDC no. 255179
- Being a registered specialist in fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Being a Senior Clinical Lecturer at Queen Mary University London
- Achieving a Membership in Prosthodontics: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Achieving his Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics from the world renowned Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Typical treatment cost and what it includes
Our policy is to quote on a case-by-case basis. Please make your patient aware that a typical fee for our implant service is £2,400 and our periodontal services start from £400. This includes: all diagnostic work, study casts, any additional X-rays, the implant placement itself, abutment (connector) placement, all necessary work for the crown including laboratory fees, a one-year guarantee and any review appointments during treatment.
We will contact your patient within 48 hours of receiving your referral, offering them a free initial consultation. We offer the flexibility of evening or Saturday appointments.
During the free consultation we will go through the various treatment options in principle for gum care or implant treatment as directed by you.
A comprehensive consultation with Dr Mishal Sachdev. This includes any 2D X-rays and a detailed step-by-step plan with solutions. The investment the patient would be making for this is £150.
Following the consultation, we will be able provide your patient with a written report and treatment plan within a week, a copy of which will be sent to you either by email or post depending on your preference.