more even teeth with veneers
Veneers enable you to improve the look of your teeth, helping to change their appearance naturally and ensure you end up with a smile that you love. They can be used to correct small, isolated alignment issues, or to make all the teeth in your mouth look whiter and straighter. Veneers can help you rediscover your smile and feel more confident in the way your look.
What are veneers and how are they used?
Veneers are made from porcelain and are fitted onto the front of a tooth. They can be used cosmetically to improve the appearance of your teeth, helping to make teeth look:
- A more uniform shape and size
Hear from our Customers
Great dentist, very professional and helpful. Dr Avi and various employees always make my experience here very pleasant.
I do not write reviews for the sake of it! But I've got to say that I received more info on dental care in that one half hour sitting, than at any other time in my life. The dentist was so passionate about her advice on preventative care; and a very holistic approach. The staff and general environment were very welcoming and comfortable throughout. The actual treatment was also of a high standard. Thanks guys!
Really kind and friendly dentist, highly recommend!
All West Wickham Dental Practice staff from receptionist to dentist are very polite, professional and friendly. They are very caring and always make sure to provide you with the high quality dental work. Outstanding service! Highly recommended.
A big thank you to all at Gentle Dental for the work and support they provided over the last 12 months. Kam, Shivani, Daniela, Nina all were great to deal with.
I visited to have two teeth extractions a few weeks ago and was so frightened. I saw Dr Shivani and she was very calming and extremely professional at all times, I can honestly say one of the best practitioners in oral health I've been seen by. I would highly recommend this Dental surgery to anyone wanting highly professional, PAIN FREE - excellent experience. Thank you so much x Leigh Shilton.
Earlier this year, in March 2018 I went to Kam at Gentle Dental Care, very very much in pain. I had to have two back teeth extracted. I opted for sedation when having the teeth taken out. I chose to have these replaced with Implants once the extraction had healed. During this time I also had a crown put on another tooth. As a very nervous patient, I can honestly say from start to finish the whole process has been a breeze. I attended 5 visits in total and was sedated twice, once for the extraction and once for the initial implant procedure. Kam definitely lives up to his name of the most gentle dentist in Croydon and I can tell how much he cares about his patients and doing the very best for them. The whole team at the surgery are lovely, put me at ease and reassured me every step of the way. It has been painless in every sense of the word. A couple of weeks ago, I went for the last process of having the implant crowns fitted and they look amazing and I could not be happier. 😃 Thank you so much Kam and all your team. Pauline Lee
I loved my entire experience with Gentle Dental Care! The staff are all so friendly and accommodating and always willing to help wherever they can! I’m also super happy with my results! I highly recommend Dr Avi and the team!
This dental practice has had a transformation since I visited a year ago for my regular check up and hygiene. The practice environment has had remodelling done making it look sleek and welcoming. Dr Anhaar continues to be the dentist there and as is always the case, her attention to detail is meticulous. I have had varied courses of treatments that started with a crown and a root canal to regular hygiene visits, and now my family and I continue to receive the care from her team. Hope you go from strength to strength and thank you for looking after our teeth.
I am a VERY nervous patient due to bad experiences at dentists in the past. All the staff have been so friendly, helpful and reassuring, putting me at ease. I will have no problem returning for regular checkups as my confidence has been reinstalled. Thank you so much!!!
Improve your smile with ultra-thin, beautifully handcrafted veneers that are made to last a lifetime. All our veneers are designed with your input, guaranteeing you’ll have the smile that you’ve always wanted.
with our dental team who can carry out a consultation and advise you further on veneers. Please get in touch to book your appointment with Gentle Dental Care. Call 0203 925 3846, email or fill in our form and we will get back to you shortly.
How are veneers fitted?
This is the process our dental team will take you through if you are having veneers fitted:
- Come in for a consultation. We listen to your needs and wishes, ensuring we understand what your current concerns are and what you’re hoping to achieve with the treatment. Some people want Hollywood smiles whereas others want subtle changes that look more natural. That’s why we spend time with you at the very start to ensure we can give you what you want.
- Digital X-rays, digital scans, photographs and videos. Records are taken to ensure we take into consideration the full face from various angles. After all, you want to make sure you have a smile you are happy with for life. Our philosophy is do it once and do it right.
- Wax-up. This is basically a trial smile. We spend some time on the PC (CAD-CAM) and hand sculpt wax onto the models of your teeth to get to an ideal cosmetic result. Once this has been done we can transfer this onto you very quickly to see what it would look like. This gives us the opportunity to see what improvement can be made before we even touch your teeth. If needed, the wax-ups are adjusted until we are both happy.
- Preparing your teeth. Teeth are prepared in a very minimal, gentle way to accommodate the veneers and new, temporary veneers are placed. The temporary veneers will look great and be as close to the final outcome as possible. We normally give you a few weeks to try them out, which gives you the opportunity to see what they look like in your own time. It also allows us to check the bite and speech. Once we are happy we can take a scan and ask the laboratory to make the final veneers by hand using high-quality porcelain.
- Fitting the veneers. Before we fit the veneers we ensure you are 100% happy with the outcome. If not, we send them back to be adjusted until you are happy!
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss teeth whitening treatments further. We can offer flexible appointments to suit everyone. Book in for a free consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance.
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do