more even teeth with veneers
Veneers enable you to improve the look of your teeth, helping to change their appearance naturally and ensure you end up with a smile that you love. They can be used to correct small, isolated alignment issues, or to make all the teeth in your mouth look whiter and straighter. Veneers can help you rediscover your smile and feel more confident in the way you look.
What are veneers and how are they used?
Veneers are made from porcelain and are fitted onto the front of a tooth. They can be used cosmetically to improve the appearance of your teeth, helping to make teeth look:
- A more uniform shape and size
How are veneers fitted?
This is the process our dental team will take you through if you are having veneers fitted:
- Come in for a consultation. We listen to your needs and wishes, ensuring we understand what your current concerns are and what you’re hoping to achieve with the treatment. Some people want Hollywood smiles whereas others want subtle changes that look more natural. That’s why we spend time with you at the very start to ensure we can give you what you want.
- Digital X-rays, digital scans, photographs and videos. Records are taken to ensure we take into consideration the full face from various angles. After all, you want to make sure you have a smile you are happy with for life. Our philosophy is do it once and do it right.
- Wax-up. This is basically a trial smile. We spend some time on the PC (CAD-CAM) and hand sculpt wax onto the models of your teeth to get to an ideal cosmetic result. Once this has been done we can transfer this onto you very quickly to see what it would look like. This gives us the opportunity to see what improvement can be made before we even touch your teeth. If needed, the wax-ups are adjusted until we are both happy.
- Preparing your teeth. Teeth are prepared in a very minimal, gentle way to accommodate the veneers and new, temporary veneers are placed. The temporary veneers will look great and be as close to the final outcome as possible. We normally give you a few weeks to try them out, which gives you the opportunity to see what they look like in your own time. It also allows us to check the bite and speech. Once we are happy we can take a scan and ask the laboratory to make the final veneers by hand using high-quality porcelain.
- Fitting the veneers. Before we fit the veneers we ensure you are 100% happy with the outcome. If not, we send them back to be adjusted until you are happy!
Improve your smile with ultra-thin, beautifully handcrafted veneers that are made to last a lifetime. All our veneers are designed with your input, guaranteeing you’ll have the smile that you’ve always wanted.
Hear from our Customers
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss veneers further. We can offer flexible appointments to suit everyone. Book in for a free consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance.
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do