Improve your smile
and your confidence
Missing teeth can really affect your appearance and self-confidence. You might want to have them replaced for aesthetic reasons, or you might find that your bite is affected
Although dental implants are the best option to replace missing teeth, they are not always appropriate. If you still want a fixed option then dental bridges may be the next best alternative.
What are bridges?
A dental bridge is a false tooth or teeth fixed into place permanently by securing them onto the adjacent teeth.
There are two main types of dental bridges:
The good thing about this option is that these types of bridges generally last for a long time and they are fixed in place. You will need to have some work carried out on the adjacent teeth, which will often need grinding down in order secure the bridge. If the teeth on either side are crowned already, then this option may be favourable.
If you are interested in dental bridges it is always best to come in for a full examination so we can discuss all your options. We will then formulate a treatment plan that best suits your needs.
Please get in touch so we can book in your consultation. Start your journey towards a beautifully restored smile with Gentle Dental Care.
Hear from our Customers
Why choose Gentle Dental Care for bridges?
We are the leading choice for dental bridges in your area. People choose us because:
- We have treated thousands of cosmetic cases. Our dentists are highly experienced and can help you achieve your perfect smile.
- Our dentists are extremely well trained. We are committed to staff development and our dentists have attended many international courses.
- The most advanced technology. We use digital dentistry to plan your treatment and our lab technicians provide fantastic, realistic solutions.
- A specialist service for nervous patients. We do all we can to put you at ease. We can discuss sedation if you are particularly nervous.
- Gentle dentists and treatments. As the name suggests, we do everything we can to make you comfortable. Dentistry doesn’t have to be painful.
We have been providing dental bridges that are aesthetically pleasing and offer advanced solutions for many years. Our team will find the perfect solution for you.
Considering other options?
Bridges are perfect for many patients, but you might want to consider other options too. If you have a good level of oral health and are happy to undergo surgery, dental implants could be ideal for you. Dentures will provide a removable option if this is better suited to you, and crowns might be used to repair chipped or damaged teeth.
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss bridges further. We can help you improve your smile and feel confident in your appearance, with cosmetic dentistry to suit everyone. Book in for a consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance.
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do