Restore your smile and enjoy life to the full
How can we replace your missing teeth?
There are many ways to replace missing teeth and the best option depends on the individual. The ways to replace teeth include:
Missing teeth can cause major issues with the quality of your life, including:
- Poor nutrition, leading to reduced life expectancy
- Discomfort when eating
- Being forced to have a restricted diet
- Lack of confidence
- Being embarrassed to smile
Luckily, we are oral bioengineering experts, which means we can give you the very best outcome and all the treatment can be done under one roof.
Hear from our customers
How do I get started?
The first step is to come in for a full examination so that we can assess the current condition of your mouth. Once this has been done, we can explain all the different options available to you along with the pros and cons. Together we can come to a conclusion of what the ideal treatment is for you. Each individual is unique. We can then write you a detailed, tailored letter which outlines the best treatment plan to suit your needs and sets out the treatment journey.
GDC no. 114518
BDS HONS (Lond), MJDF RCS (Eng) MClin Dent Perio, MRD RCS (Eng) M (Rest Dent) RCPS (Glasg) Specialist periodontist and implant dentistry
- Qualified from Guy’s Hospital with honours
- Trained specialist from the Eastman Institute, with a focus on periodontology and implant dentistry
- Achieved ‘Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD)’ from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Awarded a distinction for his Masters in Clinical Dentistry and a Certificate in Periodontology by the European Federation of Periodontology
- Published in peer-reviewed journals
- Recognised as the Best Young Dentist 2013 – London, at the National Dentistry Awards
- Holds teaching positions at the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL and at the Royal London, Whitechapel
- Lectured nationally and internationally
GDC no. 255179
DDS, MFDS RCSEd, MClinDent, MPros RCSEd
- Being a registered specialist in fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Being a Senior Clinical Lecturer at Queen Mary University London
- Achieving a Membership in Prosthodontics: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Achieving his Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics from the world renowned Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
GDC no. 55190
BDS(LOND), LDS RCS, MFGDP(UK), CERT APP DENT RCS(ENG) DIP IMP DENT RCS(ENG), ADV.CERT., FFGDP(UK) Expert implant surgeon
- Achieving a Diploma in Implantology (Advanced Certificate) from the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- Placing implants for over 25 years
- Being a regular tutor for implant dentists at the Royal College of Surgeons
- Achieving a fellowship of GDP at the Royal College of surgeons, one of the highest levels attainable
- Being a qualified Yoga Instructor
How else can we help?
As a leading dental practice, we can offer you a range of solutions, including:
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss your tooth restoration options. We can help you improve your smile and feel confident in your appearance, with cosmetic dentistry to suit everyone. Book in for a consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance. Call us on 0203 925 3846 or email email@example.com
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do