Restore your smile and enjoy life to the full
Hear from our customers
A big thank you to all at Gentle Dental for the work and support they provided over the last 12 months. Kam, Shivani, Daniela, Nina all were great to deal with.
I do not write reviews for the sake of it! But I've got to say that I received more info on dental care in that one half hour sitting, than at any other time in my life. The dentist was so passionate about her advice on preventative care; and a very holistic approach. The staff and general environment were very welcoming and comfortable throughout. The actual treatment was also of a high standard. Thanks guys!
Great dentist, very professional and helpful. Dr Avi and various employees always make my experience here very pleasant.
I loved my entire experience with Gentle Dental Care! The staff are all so friendly and accommodating and always willing to help wherever they can! I’m also super happy with my results! I highly recommend Dr Avi and the team!
All West Wickham Dental Practice staff from receptionist to dentist are very polite, professional and friendly. They are very caring and always make sure to provide you with the high quality dental work. Outstanding service! Highly recommended.
This dental practice has had a transformation since I visited a year ago for my regular check up and hygiene. The practice environment has had remodelling done making it look sleek and welcoming. Dr Anhaar continues to be the dentist there and as is always the case, her attention to detail is meticulous. I have had varied courses of treatments that started with a crown and a root canal to regular hygiene visits, and now my family and I continue to receive the care from her team. Hope you go from strength to strength and thank you for looking after our teeth.
Really kind and friendly dentist, highly recommend!
I visited to have two teeth extractions a few weeks ago and was so frightened. I saw Dr Shivani and she was very calming and extremely professional at all times, I can honestly say one of the best practitioners in oral health I've been seen by. I would highly recommend this Dental surgery to anyone wanting highly professional, PAIN FREE - excellent experience. Thank you so much x Leigh Shilton.
I am a VERY nervous patient due to bad experiences at dentists in the past. All the staff have been so friendly, helpful and reassuring, putting me at ease. I will have no problem returning for regular checkups as my confidence has been reinstalled. Thank you so much!!!
Earlier this year, in March 2018 I went to Kam at Gentle Dental Care, very very much in pain. I had to have two back teeth extracted. I opted for sedation when having the teeth taken out. I chose to have these replaced with Implants once the extraction had healed. During this time I also had a crown put on another tooth. As a very nervous patient, I can honestly say from start to finish the whole process has been a breeze. I attended 5 visits in total and was sedated twice, once for the extraction and once for the initial implant procedure. Kam definitely lives up to his name of the most gentle dentist in Croydon and I can tell how much he cares about his patients and doing the very best for them. The whole team at the surgery are lovely, put me at ease and reassured me every step of the way. It has been painless in every sense of the word. A couple of weeks ago, I went for the last process of having the implant crowns fitted and they look amazing and I could not be happier. 😃 Thank you so much Kam and all your team. Pauline Lee
Missing teeth can cause major issues with the quality of your life, including:
- Poor nutrition, leading to reduced life expectancy
- Discomfort when eating
- Being forced to have a restricted diet
- Lack of confidence
- Being embarrassed to smile
Luckily, we are oral bioengineering experts, which means we can give you the very best outcome and all the treatment can be done under one roof.
How can we replace your missing teeth?
There are many ways to replace missing teeth and the best option depends on the individual. The ways to replace teeth include:
How do I get started?
The first step is to come in for a full examination so that we can assess the current condition of your mouth. Once this has been done, we can explain all the different options available to you along with the pros and cons. Together we can come to a conclusion of what the ideal treatment is for you. Each individual is unique. We can then write you a detailed, tailored letter which outlines the best treatment plan to suit your needs and sets out the treatment journey.
GDC no. 114518
BDS HONS (Lond), MJDF RCS (Eng) MClin Dent Perio, MRD RCS (Eng) M (Rest Dent) RCPS (Glasg) Specialist periodontist and implant dentistry
- Qualified from Guy’s Hospital with honours
- Trained specialist from the Eastman Institute, with a focus on periodontology and implant dentistry
- Achieved ‘Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD)’ from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Awarded a distinction for his Masters in Clinical Dentistry and a Certificate in Periodontology by the European Federation of Periodontology
- Published in peer-reviewed journals
- Recognised as the Best Young Dentist 2013 – London, at the National Dentistry Awards
- Holds teaching positions at the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL and at the Royal London, Whitechapel
- Lectured nationally and internationally
GDC no. 255179
DDS, MFDS RCSEd, MClinDent, MPros RCSEd
- Being a registered specialist in fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Being a Senior Clinical Lecturer at Queen Mary University London
- Achieving a Membership in Prosthodontics: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Achieving his Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics from the world renowned Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
GDC no. 55190
BDS(LOND), LDS RCS, MFGDP(UK), CERT APP DENT RCS(ENG) DIP IMP DENT RCS(ENG), ADV.CERT., FFGDP(UK) Expert implant surgeon
- Achieving a Diploma in Implantology (Advanced Certificate) from the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- Placing implants for over 25 years
- Being a regular tutor for implant dentists at the Royal College of Surgeons
- Achieving a fellowship of GDP at the Royal College of surgeons, one of the highest levels attainable
- Being a qualified Yoga Instructor
How else can we help?
As a leading dental practice, we can offer you a range of solutions, including:
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss your tooth restoration options. We can help you improve your smile and feel confident in your appearance, with cosmetic dentistry to suit everyone. Book in for a consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance. Call us on 0203 925 3846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do