The discreet way
to straighter teeth
We offer invisible braces from the world’s leading provider and pioneer of discreet teeth straightening, Invisalign, giving you the perfect straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of. A beautiful smile is a powerful thing that can change your life. What’s more, we can carry out the treatment incredibly discreetly – almost invisibly. People will barely even notice that you have Invisalign, as it is a clear brace.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses the latest digital technology to make a series of clear aligners that will gradually move your teeth into the desired aesthetic and functional position.
You will get a series of aligners at the start of treatment and you will wear each one for a week. Each aligner will move your teeth slowly and at the end of the week you move onto the next aligner. They are nearly invisible which means no one has to know you’re having treatment. They are also removable so you can take them out for cleaning and eating. It is often the ideal way to straighten your teeth with today’s demanding lifestyle.
Hear from our Customers
I am a VERY nervous patient due to bad experiences at dentists in the past. All the staff have been so friendly, helpful and reassuring, putting me at ease. I will have no problem returning for regular checkups as my confidence has been reinstalled. Thank you so much!!!
Great dentist, very professional and helpful. Dr Avi and various employees always make my experience here very pleasant.
Earlier this year, in March 2018 I went to Kam at Gentle Dental Care, very very much in pain. I had to have two back teeth extracted. I opted for sedation when having the teeth taken out. I chose to have these replaced with Implants once the extraction had healed. During this time I also had a crown put on another tooth. As a very nervous patient, I can honestly say from start to finish the whole process has been a breeze. I attended 5 visits in total and was sedated twice, once for the extraction and once for the initial implant procedure. Kam definitely lives up to his name of the most gentle dentist in Croydon and I can tell how much he cares about his patients and doing the very best for them. The whole team at the surgery are lovely, put me at ease and reassured me every step of the way. It has been painless in every sense of the word. A couple of weeks ago, I went for the last process of having the implant crowns fitted and they look amazing and I could not be happier. 😃 Thank you so much Kam and all your team. Pauline Lee
Really kind and friendly dentist, highly recommend!
All West Wickham Dental Practice staff from receptionist to dentist are very polite, professional and friendly. They are very caring and always make sure to provide you with the high quality dental work. Outstanding service! Highly recommended.
A big thank you to all at Gentle Dental for the work and support they provided over the last 12 months. Kam, Shivani, Daniela, Nina all were great to deal with.
This dental practice has had a transformation since I visited a year ago for my regular check up and hygiene. The practice environment has had remodelling done making it look sleek and welcoming. Dr Anhaar continues to be the dentist there and as is always the case, her attention to detail is meticulous. I have had varied courses of treatments that started with a crown and a root canal to regular hygiene visits, and now my family and I continue to receive the care from her team. Hope you go from strength to strength and thank you for looking after our teeth.
I visited to have two teeth extractions a few weeks ago and was so frightened. I saw Dr Shivani and she was very calming and extremely professional at all times, I can honestly say one of the best practitioners in oral health I've been seen by. I would highly recommend this Dental surgery to anyone wanting highly professional, PAIN FREE - excellent experience. Thank you so much x Leigh Shilton.
I loved my entire experience with Gentle Dental Care! The staff are all so friendly and accommodating and always willing to help wherever they can! I’m also super happy with my results! I highly recommend Dr Avi and the team!
I do not write reviews for the sake of it! But I've got to say that I received more info on dental care in that one half hour sitting, than at any other time in my life. The dentist was so passionate about her advice on preventative care; and a very holistic approach. The staff and general environment were very welcoming and comfortable throughout. The actual treatment was also of a high standard. Thanks guys!
What is the Invisalign treatment process?
The normal stages of treatment include:
- A free consultation so we can give you the available options, check your teeth and do a suitability assessment.
- A full examination to ensure your teeth are healthy enough to proceed. A scan, which is a digital impression, can be taken at this stage. The scan will help us plan how to straighten your teeth and you will be able to see the end result on the screen before we start any treatment!
- Your ClinCheck will be shown to you for your approval. A ClinCheck is a computer simulation which shows how your teeth will move during treatment. This means you can see the end result and how many aligners it will take to get there before we have even started treatment. Once the ClinCheck has been approved by both you and the dentist, we can start the journey to achieving your dream smile.
- Aligners are fitted two weeks after the ClinCheck.
- You will go through the aligners, changing each one week by week. We usually see you every 6-8 weeks, depending on your progress.
- When you are finished and 100% happy with the result we can make retainers for you. Retainers need to be worn every night for the rest of your life to ensure your teeth are kept in the same position. If you are not 100% happy with the result we can send off for some more aligners to achieve the desired result. This is all included in the price you have paid at the start, there are no additional extras.
- We include teeth whitening and retainers in the treatment for free, and this is done right at the end of treatment.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are:
- Comfortable as they are very thin
- Removable, so you can take them out to clean your teeth properly
- Almost invisible
- Easy to eat with
- Low maintenance – you’ll only need to visit the dentist every few weeks
Traditional braces are:
- Bulky so you’re more prone to ulcers
- Fixed in place, which means it is harder to clean them and you may be more prone to decay and gum problems. Imagine the thought of spinach stuck in your braces after lunch
- Very noticeable – did you ever watch Ugly Betty?
- Easy to break – you must follow a strict diet
Why choose Gentle Dental Care for Invisalign
- The Gentle Dental Care Group is one of the top providers of Invisalign and as such we have been awarded platinum status
- iTero scanner – we make aligners without uncomfortable impressions and we have the fastest turnaround for dental aligners possible in the UK
- 0% finance option
- Top reviews
- Free consultation
- Unlimited aligner guarantee, so you get your desired result
- Treatment includes teeth whitening and retainers without any additional fee
- You get three retainers for alignment maintenance at the end of your treatment
What concerns can be treated with Invisalign?
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss Invisalign treatment further. We can help you improve your smile and feel confident in your appearance, with flexible appointments to suit everyone. Book in for a free consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance.
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do