The discreet way
to straighter teeth
We offer invisible braces from the world’s leading provider and pioneer of discreet teeth straightening, Invisalign, giving you the perfect straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of. A beautiful smile is a powerful thing that can change your life. What’s more, we can carry out the treatment incredibly discreetly – almost invisibly. People will barely even notice that you have Invisalign, as it is a clear brace.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses the latest digital technology to make a series of clear aligners that will gradually move your teeth into the desired aesthetic and functional position.
You will get a series of aligners at the start of treatment and you will wear each one for a week. Each aligner will move your teeth slowly and at the end of the week you move onto the next aligner. They are nearly invisible which means no one has to know you’re having treatment. They are also removable so you can take them out for cleaning and eating. It is often the ideal way to straighten your teeth with today’s demanding lifestyle.
What is the Invisalign treatment process?
The normal stages of treatment include:
- A free consultation so we can give you the available options, check your teeth and do a suitability assessment.
- A full examination to ensure your teeth are healthy enough to proceed. A scan, which is a digital impression, can be taken at this stage. The scan will help us plan how to straighten your teeth and you will be able to see the end result on the screen before we start any treatment!
- Your ClinCheck will be shown to you for your approval. A ClinCheck is a computer simulation which shows how your teeth will move during treatment. This means you can see the end result and how many aligners it will take to get there before we have even started treatment. Once the ClinCheck has been approved by both you and the dentist, we can start the journey to achieving your dream smile.
- Aligners are fitted two weeks after the ClinCheck.
- You will go through the aligners, changing each one week by week. We usually see you every 6-8 weeks, depending on your progress.
- When you are finished and 100% happy with the result we can make retainers for you. Retainers need to be worn every night for the rest of your life to ensure your teeth are kept in the same position. If you are not 100% happy with the result we can send off for some more aligners to achieve the desired result. This is all included in the price you have paid at the start, there are no additional extras.
- We include teeth whitening and retainers in the treatment for free, and this is done right at the end of treatment.
The first step is to book an appointment with our orthodontics team who can carry out a consultation and help you decide if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
Call 020 3925 3846 or fill in our form and we will get back to you shortly.
Hear from our Customers
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are:
- Comfortable as they are very thin
- Removable, so you can take them out to clean your teeth properly
- Almost invisible
- Easy to eat with
- Low maintenance – you’ll only need to visit the dentist every few weeks
Traditional braces are:
- Bulky so you’re more prone to ulcers
- Fixed in place, which means it is harder to clean them and you may be more prone to decay and gum problems. Imagine the thought of spinach stuck in your braces after lunch
- Very noticeable – did you ever watch Ugly Betty?
- Easy to break – you must follow a strict diet
Why choose Gentle Dental Care for Invisalign
- The Gentle Dental Care Group is one of the top providers of Invisalign and as such we have been awarded platinum status
- iTero scanner – we make aligners without uncomfortable impressions and we have the fastest turnaround for dental aligners possible in the UK
- 0% finance option
- Top reviews
- Free consultation
- Unlimited aligner guarantee, so you get your desired result
- Treatment includes teeth whitening and retainers without any additional fee
- You get three retainers for alignment maintenance at the end of your treatment
What concerns can be treated with Invisalign?
Contact the team at Gentle Dental Care to discuss Invisalign treatment further. We can help you improve your smile and feel confident in your appearance, with flexible appointments to suit everyone. Book in for a free consultation and let’s see how we can be of assistance.
Gentle Dental Care – it is who we are, and what we do