Free Consultation Call Now – 020 3925 3841
Do you dream of perfect straight white teeth?
A beautiful smile is a powerful thing. It can change your life. What’s more is, we can do it in the most discrete way possible.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses the latest digital technology to make a series of clear aligners that will gradually move your teeth into the desired aesthetic and functional position.
- You will get a series of aligners at the start of treatment
- You wear each one for 1 week
- They are comfortable and nearly invisible
- They are removeable so you can take them out for cleaning/eating
What Our Patients Are Saying
What Can We Treat With Invisalign?
This is when your upper front teeth stick out and are more forwards than your bottom teeth.
This is when your upper front teeth overlap your bottom teeth significantly. This is also knowns as deep bite.
Normally, the upper teeth are over the lowers slightly. When it’s the other way round, it’s called a cross bite.
This is the most common type pf malocclusion and is when teeth are overlapping. This occurs when there are too many teeth in the jawbone, but not enough space.
This is where there are gaps between your teeth.
Transform Your Smile
The Old Way
The Gentle Dental Way
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Bulky, so you are more prone to ulcers
- Fixed in place, which means it’s harder to clean, and you may be prone to decay and gum problems. Imagine the thought of spinach trapped in you front teeth after lunch?
- Very noticeable – did you ever watch Ugly Betty?
- Restricted diet
- Comfortable as very thin
- Removable, which means you can clean your teeth properly and take them out when you want
- Almost invisible
- Eat what you want
Book Your FREE CONSULTATION Today
Why Choose Us?
- Platinum Invisalign provider
- Top rated and top reviewed
- 0% Interest Finance available
- Your consultation is FREE
- Unlimited aligner guarantee