Free Consultation Call Now – 020 3925 3840
from £37.79 per month*
- Free Consultations**
- O% Finance
- Sedation Available
- Specialist Dental Implant Centre
* based on a five year finance plan – APR 9.9%
** refundable deposit required
Specialist Dental Implant Centre
– What Does This Mean?
We have everything in house to provide you with quality, long lasting treatment which can be carried out in the most comfortable way possible. Why are we different from the rest?
Our clinicians have undergone specialist training which means you’re getting treated by the best.
If you are anxious, worry no more, dental sedation can be used to treat your phobias.
We use the latest technology for the most accurate way of placing and restoring dental implants.
Have a dedicated treatment co-ordinator who will be there with you every step of the journey. This will be your first point of contact for any queries you may have.
What Our Patients Are Saying
What Are The Solutions For Replacing Missing Teeth?
Teeth in a Day
Your teeth are extracted
4-6 Implants placed
A fixed great, natural looking temporary bridge is placed on the same day
3-6 months a final bridge is made
Meet The Team
GDC no. 114518
BDS HONS (Lond), MJDF RCS (Eng) MClin Dent Perio, MRD RCS (Eng) M (Rest Dent) RCPS (Glasg) Specialist periodontist and implant dentistry
- Qualified from Guy’s Hospital with honours
- Trained specialist from the Eastman Institute, with a focus on periodontology and implant dentistry
- Achieved ‘Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD)’ from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Awarded a distinction for his Masters in Clinical Dentistry and a Certificate in Periodontology by the European Federation of Periodontology
- Published in peer-reviewed journals
- Recognised as the Best Young Dentist 2013 – London, at the National Dentistry Awards
- Holds teaching positions at the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL and at the Royal London, Whitechapel
- Lectured nationally and internationally
GDC no. 55190
BDS(LOND), LDS RCS, MFGDP(UK), CERT APP DENT RCS(ENG) DIP IMP DENT RCS(ENG), ADV.CERT., FFGDP(UK) Expert implant surgeon
- Achieving a Diploma in Implantology (Advanced Certificate) from the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- Placing implants for over 25 years
- Being a regular tutor for implant dentists at the Royal College of Surgeons
- Achieving a fellowship of GDP at the Royal College of surgeons, one of the highest levels attainable
- Being a qualified Yoga Instructor
GDC no. 255179
DDS, MFDS RCSEd, MClinDent, MPros RCSEd
- Being a registered specialist in fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Being a Senior Clinical Lecturer at Queen Mary University London
- Achieving a Membership in Prosthodontics: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Achieving his Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics from the world renowned Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Platelet-Rich Growth Factors (PRGF)
We are one of only a handful of dental practices in South London that use PRGF for our implant patients.
The process involves taking some blood, from a vein in your arm, and spinning it in a special machine. This separates the different layers of blood. There’s a specific layer that contacts growth factors and special
Proteins that aid healing. We use activate this special layer and use it during surgery. The benefits are great and include:
- 100% biocompatible, versatile and safe.
- Reduces post operative pain
- Reduces swelling
- Faster healing
- It is backed by a large number of international scientific studies and publications with a high impact.
- Powerful bacteriostatic properties.
A CT scanner is an incredibly advanced machine that generates a 3D image of your jawbone. This allows us the plan implants in a safe predictable manner. Only practices who place a large number of implants will be able to justify the large cost involved. We have one in house at Gentle Dental Care so you can have your treatment under one Roof.
No more yucky impressions! Digital scanners use cutting edge technology to create the highest quality and most accurate dental crowns that are used to restore your implants.
Only The Best Ever Implants Used
The two main brands of dental implants we use are Megagen and Ankylos. We are proud to say that our success rates are extremely high not only due the to top clinicians but also to the fantastic implant system we use.
Why we use these implants?
Well this is all to do with the connection of the abutment to the implant. Bacteria will always try to work their selves from the mouth to the implant. Once they are there, they can cause failure of the implants. This is one of the biggest issues with implants and our aim to ensure implants last for a long time. These systems have a unique way to avoid this issue.
Platform shifting. At its best
Double offset for better Peri-Implant biotype. Anatomical S-line for thicker mucosa. Smaller platform for more crestal bone.
The way the implant / abutment interface has been designed is that it allows the gum to form tightly onto the connection to seal the area off.
Morse Taper – a powerful tool to prevent against bacterial infection. No screw loosening.
The 5-degree morse tapper connection provides a perfect hermetic sealing and virtually eliminates the screw loosening.
The morse taper creates a fantastic seal against bacteria, which means your implants will last longer.
Other system relies purely on a screw. The problem with this is that you will always get a very small amount of micro movements when you are eating.
This movement will allow space for bacteria to get underneath the connection cause issues in the long term.
With the systems we use, we rely on the screw and also have the morse taper.