Clinical Teaching Fellow, Eastman Dental Institute (University College London)
Clinical Tutor, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Mish qualified from Guy’s Hospital with honours. He then worked in various oral and maxillo-facial surgery departments including Bromley, Sidcup, Orpington and King college London hospitals. He has completed his MJDF qualification from the Royal College Of Surgeons. This was followed by several positions in general practice.Thereafter he completed the 3-year specialist training focusing on Periodontology and Implant dentistry at the Eastman dental institute and gained the Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD) from the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He was also awarded a distinction for his Masters in Clinical Dentistry and a Certificate in Periodontology by the European Federation of Periodontology (www.efp.org). He has published in peer-reviewed journals and lectured nationally and internationally.
Dr Sachdev accepts referrals for gum and dental implant assessments and treatments from dentists in South London and central London area. He currently works with the Gentle Dental Care Group and with the Eastman dental institute as a Clinical Teaching Fellow. For the rest of the week, he is in specialist referral practice in the West End of London, limited to Periodontics and Implant surgery. Dr Mish Sachdev will be pleased to receive you at Gentle Dental Care, Croydon and 69 Harley Street, London.
- Qualified from Guy’s Hospital with honours
- Trained specialist from the Eastman Instutute, with a focus on periodontology and implant dentistry
- Achieved ‘Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD)’ from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Awarded a distinction for his Masters in Clinical Dentistry and a Certificate in Periodontology by the European Federation of Periodontology
- Published in peer-reviewed journals
- Recognised as the Best Young Dentist 2013 – London, at the National Dentistry Awards
- Holds teaching positions at the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL and at the Royal London, Whitechapel
- Lectured nationally and internationally