A crown is sometimes known as a ‘cap’. Crowns are an ideal restoration for teeth that have been broken, or have been weakened by decay or a very large filling. They can be made of porcelain or gold or a combination of these materials.
- you may have discoloured fillings and would like to improve the appearance of the tooth
- you may have had a root filling which will need a crown to protect it
- it may help hold a bridge or denture firmly in place.
Dentists Croydon | Cosmetic Dentistry Shirley | Dental Care Croydon
- Gentle Dental Care Dr. Kamlesh Sachdev Dr. Mish Sachdev Dr. Sally El-Boghdadly Dr Shiv Sachdev Dr Ryan Olley Dr Gurpreet Lyall Dr Avi Sachdev Lina Patel
- Miss Emily Tan Dental Treatments Our Promise Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping White Fillings Broken Teeth
- Dental Crowns Dental Bridges Dental Dentures Children Dentists Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Dental Gum Disease Treatments Tooth Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants Dental Oral Surgery Root Canal Therapy Botox Boulinum Toxin Restylane Therapy Sedation Treatment Dental Payment Options Family Dentistry Dental Appointments
Dentists Shirley, Croydon – Cosmetic dentistry provides metal free crowns to restore broken tooth for giving proper shape and natural look.